Indra's Grace Retreat 2018
Sandra Vanatko, Jenny Reitz, John Stockberger, Ben Allen, Indra’s Grace and friends return to Nosara, Costa Rica for our seventh season November 3-10th, 2018. Registration starts January 19th, 2018. Pack your bags and nurture yourself for seven magical nights and eight days. Our lives seem increasingly filled with technology, information excesses, rapid social and cultural shifts, and a sense of being adrift and out-of-balance. And, in the midst of this, there seems to be a profound disconnection from our own self.
So We Invite You to Join us in Coming Home:
-Coming Home to a beautiful place and to deep connections with Nature,
-Coming Home to being in ones body:
-Coming Home to a more natural life rhythm;
-Coming Home to ones Self; and
-Coming Home to Spirit.
We provide a variety of practices by which this can occur including:
-Nature and Practices
-Lots of free time for relaxing
-A supportive loving community.
And all of this is beautifully designed and integrated to encourage slowing down, having fun, eating and sleeping well, connecting deeply with the natural world, and most importantly to encourage each of us to Come Home to who we truly are.
Nestled high on a peninsula overlooking the royal blue Pacific Ocean, Blue Spirit is surrounded by gorgeous natural environment and opens up to a white sand beach that takes you to the small and charming surf and Yoga village of Playa Guiones. Blue Spirit’s ambiance is enticing including tile floors, lush gardens, infinity pool, massage huts, and open air construction providing an exceptional environment conducive for healing and renewal. Fantastic organic vegetarian cuisine with fresh, locally grown food, prepared by local chefs, trained by the expert culinary staff from Omega are enjoyed while gazing out over the mountains and ocean.
Blue Spirit is the ideal place to meet like-minded friends or to experience solitude, and to practice, recharge, detox your body, revitalize, and reconnect with your spirit. Everyday will be infused with shaking and tapping, asana, pranayama, meditation, mindfulness, philosophy, and self-healing tools to help you awaken to your life’s true purpose. Healing breath and journeying will be explored so that you can tap into the etheric body and release energetic patterns that no longer serve your highest good. Enjoy the magic of each day with optional activities ranging from surfing, kayaking, sunset horseback riding, to zipping down the longest, most exhilarating canopy in the world! You will make memories that will last a lifetime at Blue Spirit where the abundant jungle meets the majestic Pacific Ocean and where your 2018 transformative Yoga adventure is waiting for you!
HOW TO REGISTER
Please fill out the Registration Form and return with the required $750 non-refundable deposit per person to reserve your space for this retreat. All payments can be made to Indra’s Grace in the form of cash or check. If you would prefer to use a credit card we are accepting payments through Paypal with the addition of 2.94% for the processing fee. Please send your paypal payment to Indra’s Grace. The remaining payment balance of the retreat package you choose is due by July 5th, 2018. If space is available and you are registering after July 5th, 2018, payment in full is required at the time of registration. All payments are non-refundable. Prices do not include airfare or transportation.
This is a popular retreat and rooms go quickly. We highly suggest you register early to receive your first room choice. The demand for spots at Blue Spirit Retreat is extremely high; therefore, all payments are non-refundable. Please make very certain that the dates and time commitment to this retreat will work for you before sending any payment.
In the event that you need to cancel because of unexpected circumstances, and as a general practice, we highly recommend that you protect your investment with travel insurance for your trip. To purchase travel insurance you can go to http://www.travelinsurancereview.net/get-a-quote to compare prices for trip insurance.
Rates For Accommodations, Retreat Package & Meals
November 3 to November 10, 2018 (7 Nights and 8 days) Early bird registration opens January 19th. Receive $100 off per person by registering by March 10th. We highly recommend signing up early to receive first room choice. This retreat sells out.
THE RETREAT PACKAGE FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS ALSO INCLUDES:
- Delicious Healing Food – Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served buffet style. All is local, fresh, and wonderfully healing and healthy! Excellent coffee, teas, and fresh juices served with each meal.
- Early Morning Yoga Sādhanā and Meditation
- Daily morning Yoga sessions
- Journey Work and Nature Practices
- Healing Breath and Integration Practice
- Evening Gong Layouts and share groups
- Full beach access
- Infinity pool
- Free WiFi
- Daily free time to explore Costa Rica as you wish!
OTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE AT BLUE SPIRIT:
- Massage and Bodywork. -Available at additional cost
- Blue Spirit Cafe’ -open from 8AM-10 PM offering treats and libations. -Available at additional cost
- On-site store.
- Infinity Pool purified naturally by salt
- Beautiful beaches which are part of the Playa Ostional Wildlife Refuge
- Public computer for your use, Wifi, telephones and International calling cards(for purchase).
- Excursions: Surfing and Paddle Surfing, River Kayaking, Zip Line Tours, Snorkeling, Fishing, Horseback Riding, Boat Tours, and Bird Watching -Available at additional Cost
- Sustainability- Blue Spirit is to committed preserving the natural beauty of the area by sustainable green practices. That commitment includes; Solar powered water, reclaimed water for the gardens, eco-friendly air conditioning, natural ventilation, recycling & composting, and earth friendly operational practices.
*Airfare is NOT included
*Room pricing is per person
*Daily retreat schedule will be handed out upon arrival
Visit the Blue Spirit Website to see even more photos.